Date Night Idea Card Game for Wedding Reception - Bridal Shower - Engagement Party or Rehearsal Dinner. (50 ct.) Learn the Secrets to Keeping Your Marriage Fresh. - CV182W3D9EY
- Payment security - Secure Transactions Using Paypal
- Quick Ship - Leaves Warehouse in 1-2 Business Days
- Return policy - 30 Days Free Exchange & Return Policy
- USE AT ANY TIME DURING YOUR WEDDING SEASON – Similar to wedding advice cards, these date night cards can be used as a fun game at your bridal shower, Jack and Jill, engagement party or wedding reception. The perfect game to keep your guests engaged and entertained. These are great for gay or lesbian weddings and commitment ceremonies. Think outside the box and use these date cards for your anniversary party. The choice is yours!
- EASY TO WRITE ON MATTE FINISH – Unlike some other brands that use a glossy finish, these date night ideas cards are extremely easy to write on. You can write on these bride cards with a ballpoint pen, gel pen, sharpie or even a pencil with ease. Heck, why not try a crayon?!
- THE PERFECT SIZE FOR JUST THE RIGHT AMOUNT OF ADVICE – These wedding shower cards are 4.25 inches wide and 5.5 inches long, making them the best size for quick snippets of date wisdom. These date night cards for the bride to be have 5 lines to write on and a “With Love” spot where your guests can sign their names.
- FEATURES AN ELEGANT AND CLEAN LOOK – These “Date Night Ideas for the Happy Couple” cards feature elegant, easy to read writing and a simple, yet appealing heart print along the top and bottom borders. The sharp black print makes it good for any wedding shower or reception from the most casual to black-tie!
- BACKED BY OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE – We know it sounds crazy to offer a lifetime guarantee on something that could be considered disposable, but we want you to be completely confident in your purchase. So, if these date night advice cards don’t live up to your expectations for any reason, just contact us and we’ll give you a full refund. How can you not afford to buy now?